Relationship Management / CRM Tool
There are several situations where you might need to contact different people, talking back and forth to each one, and somehow be able to keep track of those conversations. You will want to know when you spoke to each person, the subject of every conversation and when the next follow up is due. Examples of those situations might be:
- Contacting client prospects when working to sell your product,
- calling different vendors,
- negotiating with service providers when organizing an event, or
- connecting with a group of influential people in your life.
The Excel file below might be just what you need. It is free and user-friendly. All you need to do is to record each person’s contact information on one of the tabs and maintain a log of all the conversations on another tab. Then, the file provides you different reports:
- the communication details per name,
- the connections established between two given dates,
- the follow-ups due from a chosen date on,
- the people you have not contacted after a specified date.
The video below explains how to use the tool.